Welcome

ALL ROADS LEAD PRIMITIVE IS MY NEW FAMILY BLOG/LAST NIGHT SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BLOGS AND RE ARRANGED EVERYTHING, AFTER 4 HRS I COULD NO LONGER FINISH IT, EVEN MY GRIEF IS NOT MY OWN. I SEEK COMFORT IN AMOUNT THAT FOLLOW ME IN THE BLOG SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW BLOGS asap, AND I NEED THAT FOR ME, I AM HOPING TO CONTINUE HERE WHAT I STARTED THERE, AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE SAD JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND WORDS.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rainy Wednesday

 Am I so happy to finally have rain in the desert, I don't think it has rained since my friends from NY were visiting!
 I am stronger THIS WEEK, I have the most amazing friends, they have all rallied by our side, Tish & Dave were in and out all day Monday, brought us lunch & dinner, which was a welcomed break, poor Terry had not eaten since Wed, and he was disoriented, and the worse I had seen him, they were telling me he has 1-3 weeks to live, not in front of him, but away from him I was a basket case. Luckily he is improving and now they say he will PROBABLY make another 8 weeks, but not to plan beyond that, I don't like that time, either, but it's a few weeks longer, so I will take what I can get!
 Monday night, Julie & her dad came by who is well into his 80's and read the Bible with us & the kids, and we all prayed for Terry, in the middle, Dave called saying The Lord placed this song in his head he wanted me & Terry to hear, a Christian song.
 It was a nice full day, but filled with peace & love and people telling Terry not to worry they will watch out for me & the kids.
 I took control of my life back this week, I made all the calls I didn't want to, mainly funeral stuff, & planned it to the T, it is going to be celebratory & loving & peaceful, I told Terry about it and we are in agreeance, the kids will play a big part.
 Things are better with Jenn, and Cody is doing fine at home, I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES with his teacher, and he is next on my list.
 AND the dryer is STILL not fixed, the original guy bailed, new companies won't touch it because the first guy took it completely apart and left it that way, so Tish bought me a laundry card from the apartments, and Monday I did 12 loads, 6 yesterday another 3 today and I am FINALLY caught up, BOY, how you miss having one right in your home!And where did we get all the clothes??
 Been cleaning closets & rooms, Cody's was the last one, yesterday, Julie & I are having a yard sale this weekend, her hubby lost his job and well you know my situation.
 I am also writing a book about Terry's life for my children & grandchildren, I want them to know him like I did, and what a wonderful grandad he would have made, also telling his childhood stories & background growing up, so my kids really KNOW their dad & never forget him, Also, it is very interesting, may this be the writing that makes me famous, or at least pays my bills? wouldn't that be ironic!
 Well, Cody's teacher awaits! UT OH for him, trust me, and I am NOT one of those parents that thinks my kids are always right, but Cody is going through a lot and he is all over him, and THEN, while I was bgrocery shopping he called here and Terry was disoriented and he called back KNOWING the situation and asked me if my husband was doing drugs, if so he had to report it! I said go ahead & report it with hospice, they supply them, he is DYING you  &*%$!!!!!!! SO, kimmy will be calling the principal, and let him report me, that little New Yorker will have to make an appearance!

1 comment:

KEEPSAKE KORNER said...

I was glad to read you and your family are feeling the peace of God around you in this trying time. Don't forget, it is God doing the work. We can't do anything without Him. He gives us the peace. Sounds as though you have a circle of family & friends that have made themselves available to you. That is a very good thing ! :)