Welcome

ALL ROADS LEAD PRIMITIVE IS MY NEW FAMILY BLOG/LAST NIGHT SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BLOGS AND RE ARRANGED EVERYTHING, AFTER 4 HRS I COULD NO LONGER FINISH IT, EVEN MY GRIEF IS NOT MY OWN. I SEEK COMFORT IN AMOUNT THAT FOLLOW ME IN THE BLOG SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW BLOGS asap, AND I NEED THAT FOR ME, I AM HOPING TO CONTINUE HERE WHAT I STARTED THERE, AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE SAD JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND WORDS.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another day down

 It really is amazing how many "buys" a person gets because their dad is sick or so on, and so on.
 Jenn doesn't read my blog, yet knows all the bad details about it, because Megan has been filling her in.
 There comes a time in life where you are tired of being stepped on, questioned, and so forth, Jenn has planted seeds of doubt in Julie's head, about something she should know better, and I am tired of explaining myself, and prooving myself,
 Here's the deal, Jenn is a spoiled brat who lies to make situations go her way, she has the help of her sister when she can't pull it off, I have nothing left, I'd like to see one of you come walk in my shoes for a few days, no family, questioning friends, and daughters I can't trust.
 All that should matter is Terry, who is dying, and it is obvious, he is losing his mind, like being around my grandmother when she had alhtiemers, that job is hard enough, do people REALLY care IDK, anymore, even your own blood, after all where is my family? They can't put what was not such a big deal aside and help me let go of my husband while my kids create all kind of drama, Cody & Daniel my hats off to you, you are the only ones who have been there for me, & Jessica.
 If I have to do it alone, I will because I am NOT answering anymore questions, doubts, lies etc.
 cousin MB I am not mad, you are RIGHT on the money and I am going to get my husband to the end of his life and Cody & I will pack it up and move on, because this place has been a living hell. Just when you think you can trust someone, you realize you can't!
 Why even blog anymore, its like HS everyone is usuing it against me, encase you haven't noticed, I have enough on my plate!

No comments: