Welcome

ALL ROADS LEAD PRIMITIVE IS MY NEW FAMILY BLOG/LAST NIGHT SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BLOGS AND RE ARRANGED EVERYTHING, AFTER 4 HRS I COULD NO LONGER FINISH IT, EVEN MY GRIEF IS NOT MY OWN. I SEEK COMFORT IN AMOUNT THAT FOLLOW ME IN THE BLOG SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW BLOGS asap, AND I NEED THAT FOR ME, I AM HOPING TO CONTINUE HERE WHAT I STARTED THERE, AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE SAD JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND WORDS.

Monday, October 17, 2011

New day, New hell

 I suppose that I could take on a more positive attitude but, I'd be fooling only you, the past few days in the house have been horrible, Jennifer came home and within an hour the police were here, she was back to calling me her ever so lady like names, and Terry just sat in the background, which anger me, but I guess he doesn't have the strength to fight right now. I have never dealt with a child like this, and I have 5, she is the youngest, she got in my face and called me cunt right up in my face trying to provoke her to hit her, so she could have me locked up, well she was so load, a neighbor called the police back, and who do they come down on but me?? 
 I asked can't you lock her in juvie for the night and according to police terms antagonising me warrants no juvie, I said this is going to go on all night and he, meaning Cody does not do well to changes and I have a dying man here.
 So they finally agreed to take her to Queen Megan's for the night. But, as soon as she walks in tomorrow it will start all over again.
 I have put my foot down, and I am not letting her get to me, she chased me with the cell saying cunt cunt, go ahead hit me bitch, so she can get me hitting her on tape, well those who know me know I come from an abusive house so I don't hit my kids.
 SO, here it is almost 1 Cody & I are wide awake!
 Poor Terry, I don't know who much he can take, what a hell of a way to die, his breathing is very shallow, and almost sounds like he may have some pneumonia, we see the nurse & social worker tomorrow, those are both good things!
 You know the dying shock has worn off, thankfully so, so I am able to be more productive, and I realized God gave me a perfect precious gift in Cody, there is nothing that boy wouldn't do for me, he watches over me, and hates to see me upset, he maybe be mentally handicapped, autistic & bipolar, but has so much love & heart in him, I will never be alone.
 Daniel & Jessica will always be there for me, the rest I just don't know, I thought I raised them right, but, seems they have the surse of their dads and jennifer is just well, I don't know. Mind you this started in April 09, has nothing to do with Terry's health, she beat me up back then, she was a sweet young girl, met a girl named Erin & together they have become poisin.
 She is on probation for drinking as a minor at the river, and 2 weeks later went out and had 15 shots, yes you read that right. If I had insurance, she'd be in a treatment center and I am not giving up on that either.
 So, my friends, this is NOT because of Terry, some of you already know about this.
 I am angry that Terry is leaving me to deal with this, how selfish can you be kim? I am angry because I had all these Martha Stewart nights planned until the end, and I am just plain angry.
 But, more so than angry I am sad, I am sad for a mans life almost lost with his family in a shambles, and a girl who has the smarts to go all the way in this world, and she is just throwing it down the tubes.
 I am missing lots of followers, so please follow both blogs terrytreasures.blogspot.com, and allroadsleadprimitive.blogspot.com

No comments: