Welcome

ALL ROADS LEAD PRIMITIVE IS MY NEW FAMILY BLOG/LAST NIGHT SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BLOGS AND RE ARRANGED EVERYTHING, AFTER 4 HRS I COULD NO LONGER FINISH IT, EVEN MY GRIEF IS NOT MY OWN. I SEEK COMFORT IN AMOUNT THAT FOLLOW ME IN THE BLOG SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW BLOGS asap, AND I NEED THAT FOR ME, I AM HOPING TO CONTINUE HERE WHAT I STARTED THERE, AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE SAD JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND WORDS.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

NEW POST NEW BLOG

 I have had the worst 4 weeks of my life w/o going into much detail, my 16 yr old daughter is blaming me for her dad's illness, she has been mean, and has called me names that I would NEVER call my mother, last night she destroyed my blog, because it gives me a sourse of strength,
 Please those of you who follow my blog, please continue to follow me, I need to know you are out there and I need the strength I draw from you, please bring the numbers back up to where they were I had 7,000 hits, 1 mil you get paid, I will have to start from scratch with that again, too, I am not in a good place right now, unable to even writing I have been doing the wholesale order for 12 hrs plus & have hours left, I really just want to pack it in, I am feeling my worst ever, please follow me, and encourage me, I can't do it myself!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

I am not sure if I am in, when I click on follow it doesnt do anything. Let me know Madeline your NY friend, can you add my email address madelinetowerofstrength@yahoo.com

Barbara said...

Kimmy I'm here for you if you need me or a shoulder...Love ya Barbara Betts

Lorraina said...

Kimmy i can't read red on blue,its just a blur, the white or pale blue on the dark blue is readable.
Or can you tell me how to adjust my monitor?