Welcome

ALL ROADS LEAD PRIMITIVE IS MY NEW FAMILY BLOG/LAST NIGHT SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BLOGS AND RE ARRANGED EVERYTHING, AFTER 4 HRS I COULD NO LONGER FINISH IT, EVEN MY GRIEF IS NOT MY OWN. I SEEK COMFORT IN AMOUNT THAT FOLLOW ME IN THE BLOG SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW BLOGS asap, AND I NEED THAT FOR ME, I AM HOPING TO CONTINUE HERE WHAT I STARTED THERE, AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE SAD JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND WORDS.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day

 Although my husband never served A DaY IN THE military, he is still my hero, along with my dad, who served in  the air force & Marines, he met my mom while be stationed over in England, and I have many military friends, that deserve a big THANK YOU! Mac, Kathy, Adam, Dave, Kevin, my grandad, my father in law, and so many others, I am just having a hard time retaining information these days!
 Today is a great day to celebrate this wonderful country we live in and the freedoms we are entitled to.
 After my viSit to soc sec Tuesday you make have gotten a completely different take, how could the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT EXPECT A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2, ! haNDICAPPED, expect to live on absolutely NO income for 6 mos?? I just don't get it.
 I am finding myself stressed to the max, IF they are correct Terry has 5 weeks to live, these dogs are peeing & pooping all over the house, Cody's 18th Birthday came and went and not a card or call from my parents, Daniel & Jessica, Scott, Megan or anyone else n the family, our dear  friends gave Cody the best birthday ever, not, even 1 member from his family, I am really disgusted, I thought I raised them right, I guess not, Usually I worry about them being mad at me, well quite frankly, I don't care anymore, the only one with an excuse is Megan she was on vacation.
 Daniel & Cody used to be close close and on his 18th birthday he can't call and say happy birthday???
 I tried to be there for them especially Daniel, I get accused of favoring him, and do you think he could pick up the phone and call me, and say Mom, HOW are YOU doing, after all your husband of 20 yrs is dying you have no car, do you need to go to the grocery stor? What did I do wrong? I raised some very selffish kids, and if they want to be mad at me how is that any different than the way thing are now, I email Jessica, I call her never get a response, why bother? I will leave them all alone, because I can assure you they won't care is I am alone of the holidays, and niether will I, and they won't show up at the funeral, I am ashamed at my self, and ashamed at them, not you, Megan, atleast you make sure I get to the grocery store and bank etc, the rest of them could care less if I lives in a shopping cart, which according to soc sec that may happen, do you think they would take me in? HA!  I am done being the mother because I get treated like a homeless person, and would be left in the streetif it were up to my kids, so not that you were EVER responsible for me, you are off the hook, now for good, you have no more obligations to me, I have 2 kids that need me, and I have to tend to and may need to live in a homes=less shelter for w hile, but, that wouldn't mean anything to you!

No comments: