Welcome

ALL ROADS LEAD PRIMITIVE IS MY NEW FAMILY BLOG/LAST NIGHT SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BLOGS AND RE ARRANGED EVERYTHING, AFTER 4 HRS I COULD NO LONGER FINISH IT, EVEN MY GRIEF IS NOT MY OWN. I SEEK COMFORT IN AMOUNT THAT FOLLOW ME IN THE BLOG SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW BLOGS asap, AND I NEED THAT FOR ME, I AM HOPING TO CONTINUE HERE WHAT I STARTED THERE, AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE SAD JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND WORDS.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Codys 18th birthday party












 Today we celebrated Cody's 18th birthday a day early, I would like to pots pics first then write my blog.
 We had w wonderful nights sleep it rained, & dropped u into the 50's, like heaven on earth after 6 mos of 90-100 degrees, we only hit a high of 61, the windows were open, and it felt like fall.
 We woke up in a festive mood, but, knew Terry was in bad shape, yesterday, they had to give him nitro twice for the first time, and it was quite scary, he was vomiting all night and just so week, and feels awful.
 Tish bough KFC and Julie baked the cake, so I did not have to do a thing, Cody's "buddy" school helper Matt came, and what a nice kid, I thought, now why can't Jenn date him??? and tomorrow his buddy group is having a birthday picnic for him, it is his actual birthday, and they are baking a cake, and another round of presents, he is one lucky guy!
 I got teary eyes a few times during the party and tried to hide it, but, it was a beautiful day, as you can see we took many pictures for the scrap book we are making FROM WHEN DADDY GOT SICK, I have already framed a few pictures, especially the family one.
 Dan & Dina came, Cody's old respite worker, Tish who has been in Cody's life since day 1 and Julie & her dad, Julie has been my best friend for 13 years, you hear about her on the blog quite often.
 I made everyone prim presents & forgot to give them to them, DUH!
 When it was over Tish took Jenn and I to run errands and we were gone a long while, I did call & check on Terry and he acted fine, Tish bough Jenn, ugg boots, slippers for both of us, and a sweater & shirt for Jenn, a thing to make my dogs stop barking, paid for my meds, and then bought me new dishes, which are beautiful, I did not have a chance to put them away yet, because I am spending my time in the bedroom with terry while he watched the game.
 Tish is the most generous soul, always has been, I made her an angel out of an old quilt and told her she had always been my guardian angel, and I wanted her to have that. I also spent the weekend making 12 items to get a dear friend in AK started on her prim decorating, I will make her more when I have more time.
 We came in and I said Hi Hunny, and he pulls me aside and is crying and says I don't want to die on Cody's birthday and ruin it for him,?? My knees almost buckled, I said, what? I knew yesterday was bad, but, while I was gone he got terrible chest pains he took 3 nitroglycerin pills, and that's the limit, and he still felt chest pressure and he said he felt worse than he had ever felt, and when you are on hospice you can't call 911 because medicare will only cover one or the other, so basically you are told to do a protocol, and when that doesn't work, get in bed, and worry & wait to see if it's the end, they can take you in your facility, but, one of the main reasons for wanting hospice is to avoid hospital settings and to die at home.
 I pray, I do not lose the love of my life, and especially for Cody, who's real birthday is tomorrow, but, I did pray Lord, get him to Cody's party for me, dare I be greedy and ask for Thanksgiving & Christmas and so on?
 I know the day is coming, and it just seemed to have happened too fast, I love him so much, he is my life and my world, I am more confident now about being able to do this job myself, and raise these kids right, and I know we will be ok,
 But, Lord, would it be too much to ask for one more night?

No comments: