Welcome

ALL ROADS LEAD PRIMITIVE IS MY NEW FAMILY BLOG/LAST NIGHT SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BLOGS AND RE ARRANGED EVERYTHING, AFTER 4 HRS I COULD NO LONGER FINISH IT, EVEN MY GRIEF IS NOT MY OWN. I SEEK COMFORT IN AMOUNT THAT FOLLOW ME IN THE BLOG SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEW BLOGS asap, AND I NEED THAT FOR ME, I AM HOPING TO CONTINUE HERE WHAT I STARTED THERE, AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THROUGH THE SAD JOURNEY I AM ON RIGHT NOW, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND WORDS.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another week, gone

 My computer has been down the better part of the week, and Terry has had an awful 5-6 days, really thought we were losing him this weekend, he can't keep anything down but green tea. The doctor said this is all part of it and he is going through a cardiac event and it will wither cycle out and give him some more time, or it will lead to a massive heart attack.
 Sunday a dear friend told me her husband, under 40 had leukemia, and tonight, another dear friend told me they have kidney cancer! What is going on!
 I added some pics of us all last week, yes, I have lost weight from stress and as someone else put it I have long locks now, who has time for a hair cut, and those pony tails come in handy.
 My prayers have been answer, Terry will be here for Cody's 18th b-day on Saturday, we are having just 3 couples we are close to, and cake, tomorrow- Fri I have appointments with Cody's school, lawyers and shrinks about his guardianship, and hopefully Terry will be ok to be left alone.
 I am happy to report my washer & dryer is working well, and what a relief that is.
 I want to liesurely start sewing again, not that I have much time, but build up a lot of stock, and sell on ebay and take it down town Glendale to the Primitive shop and see if I can consignment sell, I know them well off FB now, and they know my circumstances, so I am hoping for a break, thats all I need, I know my merchandise can sell itself.
 The kids and I have started the scrapbook, DADDY's journey, we are documenting his illness, along with a book I am writing of Terry's childhood memories, memories with the kids, how we met etc. so they have something to pass on to their children.
 Well, I have a full day tomorrow, but wanted to stop by, I know its been a week with nno internet!   Remember to tell your loved ones YOU LOVE THEM, it is so very important, Terry and I won't leave the room w/o saying it now!....just today he was so very sick, and I said How do you do it and he was hugging me and said, for this, holding you in my arms makes it all worth it! How very touched I was, and the kids have really experienced how much we loved each other, and that has made a difference in Jenn's outlook on relationships.
 I saw my precious grandson Maddox today, he is getting so big, he wasn't too sure about all my dogs, though!  LOL, megan & the kids are off to San Diego so, no respite this weekend! Didn't I say I was leaving? TTFN!!!

No comments: